Our team of experienced immigration professionals assists employers and individuals throughout the United States in a variety of employment-based and family-based immigration matters.
With the globalization of the labor market, an increasing number of foreign nationals are working, training, and studying in the United States. Our experienced team helps employers tap into this vast pool of talent. We assist small to midsize businesses and large multinational corporations in obtaining employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visas for the employees they seek to hire. A considerable portion of our practice is devoted to filing H-1B petitions for employees working in specialty occupations. We counsel businesses on immigration compliance matters and take pride in helping our clients navigate the often complex immigration law process.
We also recognize that family unity is a critical ingredient in the great melting pot of the United States. Our skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated team helps U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents petition for relatives who are nationals of other countries, including filing marriage-based petitions for permanent residency for spouses, removing conditions on residency, and other family-based immigration matters.
Our Immigration Law department provides a range of legal services in the following areas:
Nonimmigrant visa applications for temporary status, including:
- B1/B2 (visitors for business or pleasure)
- E1, E2 (treaty traders and investors)
- E3 (Australian specialty occupations)
- H-1B, H-2B (specialty occupations and agricultural workers)
- K (fiancé/(fiancée visas)
- L1A and L1B (intra-company transferees)
- O and P (extraordinary ability aliens and athletes, artists, & entertainment groups)
- TN (Canada/Mexico NAFTA professionals)
- U (victims of criminal activity)
Immigrant visa applications for permanent residency, including:
- Naturalization applications for U.S. Citizenship
- General immigration-related issues
- Counsel on H-1B and I-9 records compliance, USDOL Audits & USCIS Site Visits
- Provisional Waiver Petitions
For a more detailed overview of our immigration services, immigration news, and related resources call to speak with one of our experienced professionals.